Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Exploring Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World


June 10th, 2016

What a surprise Animal Kingdom turned out to be.  I was expecting this park to be my least favorite. How wrong I was.  There's a good balance between shows and rides, and every experience is unique to this park, not to mention the nice jungle atmosphere.

 We saw many animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris, which we rode during the day and night.  Exposition Everest is a wild roller coaster, going forward and backwards. I loved it; My Mom did not.  DINOSAUR is like Indiana Jones, but with time travel . . . and Dinosaurs.  Finding Nemo the Musical was a lot of fun with great puppetry and songs.

We sought shelter from the rain, a huge lightning storm with a giant downpour, while eating yummy burgers.  Then we ran the long way, by accident, through the storm to see Festival of the Lion King.  We loved the show so much we saw it twice in a row.























I hope one day to return to see Pandora - The Land of Avatar.  The new expansion to the park was under construction when we were there last year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment