Monday, October 31, 2016

Remembering Halloween With McDonald's Candy Pails


 When I was a kid I remember when McDonald's came out with the Halloween Candy Pail in the mid-1980's.  I especially remember when the trio of McGoblin, McGhost, and McWitch came out.  Three pails looking like a ghost, a witch, and a pumpkin.  I loved the witch, she was my favorite.

I remember several Halloweens when I went out trick-or-treating with one of these pails.  I also have a memory of the handles not being terribly sturdy, much to my candy loving dismay.

This past week on a trip to McDonald's during a Big Mac craving spree I discovered this years Halloween pail theme: It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, in honor of its 50th anniversary.

They're so cute!!!

There's two pails, one with Charlie and Snoopy and the other with Linus and Snoopy.



 I love the handles.


And the handles are sturdy, too.

Each meal even comes with cute stickers.


Happy Halloween!!

I have candy duty tonight, as always.  -_-;;

No comments:

Post a Comment