Friday, October 21, 2016

Finding Motivation From Google


This last weekend my siblings and I had a Talea meeting.
 
Usually I have a really inspiring message to start the meeting with, to get it going on an uplifting note, but this last month has been hard for me, so I struggled coming up with something good to say.  My option, then, was to consult the internet, just for some inspiration, and so I searched "motivational quotes" on Google.  The top 5 search results was honestly perfect.

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations."
~ Anon.

"You can't have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday." 
~ quoteslife101.net

"Your mind is a powerful thing.  When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change."
~ Anon.

"The best way to predict the future is to create it."
~ (A few people are attributed to this quote)

"A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence."
~ Jim Watkins

There was honestly something in each of these quotes I needed to hear and ponder over, and it was good doing this blog post just so I can reread these quotes.

In a sorta related, not related note: My brothers and I are working on another cell phone game, this time for both iOS and Android.  We've tested out the first prototype, and my siblings and I are excited over the potential of this game.  I can't give a release date because none of us can guess how long this game will take, plus we're only on the first drafts with many more to come.  The iOS factor, and trying to get it on the Apple store is a challenge none of us have faced.  I'm composing the music!  So I have a lot to learn there as well, but there will be an EP released with the game.

I'll make sure of it :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment