Sunday, May 1, 2016

My Little Dancing Soul


 My Mom was going through some old papers when she found one she wrote about me when I was really young.  It was fun to read, and shows how I've always had music and dance in my soul :0)

 "Before Sarah could walk she liked to kick her feet.  Her mommy would hold her arms so she would not fall.  Her tiny little feet made a tiny little dance.

"One day Sarah and her mommy and daddy were visiting Sarah's great granny and grandpa's house.  There was lots of family there, because it was granny's birthday.

"Everyone liked to hold Sarah, because she was such a sweet bundle of joy.  Her daddy told everyone there: 'did you know that Sarah could dance?'  Sarah's granny, and grandma, and great aunt said: 'Oh how wonderful.'  But Sarah's aunt Krissy said: 'How can that be.  She can't even walk.'  Sarah's daddy replied: 'You do not need to walk to dance.'  Then daddy walked over and picked up Sarah.  he held her arms and there went the feet tapping and kicking in perfect rhythm.  Aunt Krissy said: 'You're right she can dance.'"


I was born with rhythm pulsing through me. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment