Monday, May 9, 2016

Having a Good Time in Disneyland


 To say that my family had fun at Disneyland last November would be an understatement.

We all had a blast!  And it was the first time we had all gone.  We had a great family reunion, though we technically see each other several times a week, regardless.  But still, if you're going to have a family reunion, Disneyland is a great place to have it.



 Steven photo bombing.



 Enjoying the ride on the Mark Twain before the Rivers of America would be drained for the new Star Wars expansion.  (Tom Sawyer Island and the Rivers of America aren't going anywhere, they just can't have conflicts with the water.)


 I played the Woody carnival ride game with my 5 yr. old niece in California Adventure.  She was player 1.  I was player 2, and even though my score is low, check out my accuracy!


 My niece was freaking out!!!



 My Dad and his Olaf love continues!


 I love how my nieces would always get bashful around Minnie Mouse.

Happened every time.


 Posing for the magic shot.


 I'm holding Tinker Bell!




 
 My nephew holding my Shelly May Minnie Mouse while watching Mickey and the Magical Map.


 Going on my favorite ride with the nieces.

I love the storybook ride!  it's so cute.


 Prepared to get wet.


 My niece loved it.


 "Are there movies under here?" exclaimed my 4 yr. old niece when the Finding Nemo section began.


 This is how we pass time while in line.



 Getting attacked by the nephew!


 Fun times. :0)


Saying goodbye.

Can't wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment