Tuesday, May 3, 2016

My Japanese Treasures


 What's the point of going on a trip if you don't bring back a few treasures?

I bought a lot of gifts for my family.  Every time I bought something special, there was a box to go with it.  My little duffel bag was packed full, mainly with gifts.  I did buy a few Kokeshi dolls on Enoshima, which I collect.  And the Mickey Mouse bowl came from Tokyo Disney Sea.


 I found these cute toys on Enoshima as well.  I love this Hello Kitty, and the little bunny under Autumn leafs represent the fact that I visited in October.


 I got these from the shrines I visited.


 And this Snoopy came from a character shop.  I love how popular Snoopy is in Japan.  I saw Snoopy goodies and items everywhere I visited.


 Kiki's Delivery Service playing cards :0)


 And I found this really cool charm on the Tokyo Skytree.

This is my favorite item I bought.


The interesting thing about Tokyo was how every place I visited offered to wrap each individual item I was gifting in a big.  They simply asked "gift?" and away they went, which made gifting very nice and special, only I had to open each bag to know what was inside.  A couple stores even gave me extra bags with sealing stickers.

And this is it!  The last of my Japan posts!

Snoopy Dance :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment