Monday, February 1, 2016

The Popular Character Utah Brawl!


And thus last weekend I found myself at Sensuous Sandwich.  And what did I find?  Another leader board!!  Yeah!!!!  Okay, I wasn't excited, just amused.  And my mental predictions started calculating who will win this battle.

This time around the characters are not from any particular fandom.  They're just a whole bunch of fandoms meshed up on there, so figuring out who will win is a little bit of a challenge.

I was right a couple times back when Loki won Marvel vs. DC.

I was wrong about the Disney villains vs. heroes, predicting Snitch would win, but he lost to Baymax during the final match-up.  (I REALLY wanted Snitch to win.)

So who will win this time around?

I'm shocked that Robin Hood won over Sherlock Homes, and that Sinbad won over Long John Silvers.  Not shocked over Mr. Darcy, Dracula, Westley, James Bond, Frodo Baggins, and Percy Jackson winning.

In the following weeks I predict Frodo will beat Percy, Robin Hood will beat Sinbad, and Mr. Darcy will beat Dracula.  Then Westley will beat Frodo, Mr. Darcy will beat Robin Hood, leading to a Westley vs. Mr. Darcy match up.

So who might ultimately win?

The Princess Bride is insanely popular in Utah.  Like, crazy popular.  So many people love both the movie and book here.

If Westley doesn't take it all I'll be incredibly surprised!!!!

Heh, but I've been wrong before.

It will be fun to see where this ends up.

No comments:

Post a Comment