Friday, February 26, 2016

My Friend Kathryn Mecham's First Fashion Show: Absolutely Amazing

 
Utah Fashion Week is currently taking place, running February 24th through the 27th.  Last night was the Spring 2016 Up-and-Coming Designers show, and my friend and dance teacher Kathryn Mecham presented her very first fashion collection.

Kathryn is incredibly talented in so many ways.  She's my Highland dance teacher and runs L'Esthétique.  Many of the beautiful dresses shown last night are also available online for purchase at The Vintage Daughter-Store.

Morgan Bassett, from the Etsy store Wicked Lovely, did all the beautiful jewelry.

The red dress named "Anna," shown above, is my favorite from the collection.  If I was ever to attend a grand event like the Oscars, I would wear a dress like this: Stunning, modest, and gorgeous.


 All the gowns were beautiful and unique.





This necklace hanging down this models back is just a highlight of the beautiful Wicked Lovely jewelry featured throughout the collection.




 I love the Grecian feel of these dresses.

They all feel part ancient Greece, Renaissance, French, with a dash of ballet flair.

I'm no fashion expert, but this whole collection feels like Kathryn.

If you know her, this collection is her.





 Kathryn with my sister-in-law, and her sister, Lindsay.  That's how we met :0)


Such a beautiful collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment