Friday, February 5, 2016

February 2016 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review and Thoughts


 It's February 5th and I already have the February PopSugar Must Have box!!

 Crazy sauce, this is awesome.

 POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.  On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.


 The big reveal, though I realized after the fact that I didn't properly capture the ring.




 The info: Click the picture if you want to read what the cards say.


 Fringe Studio: Hello Beautiful Square Tray, $14.

Usually when I see a tray like this my first thought is soap.  I like having little trays for soap, but it's also good for jewelry and little nick-knacks.

Really cute, and the gold shines.


 Tilo: Heart Print Scarf, $125

Tilo scarfs are like works or art.  Their website is full of beautiful scarves.  This one is simple, and I like the subtle heart print in gray tones.  Makes it easier to wear, and the gray makes the scarf more sophisticated then if it was the typical pink.


 Beautycounter: Nourishing Cleansing Balm, $50

So, I realized something.  The Beautycounter website doesn't list the size of the item, but states it's $80, $30 more then ours.  And our little Popsugar info pamphlet shows a picture of the Cleansing Balm with a gold lid and a size of 2.75 oz., just shy of twice the amount we received at 1.5 oz.

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Makes me wonder if there are any other differences between the item we received vs what was advertised.  For example, the pamphlet mentioned we would receive a "soft muslin cloth" to help wash off the balm, and I received no such cloth.

The instructions say to use this balm at night, so I'll be giving it a try tonight.


 JewelryStorm: Endless Arrow Ring, $28

This is a really cute ring.  It's also tiny, coming only in a size 6, which would serve as a pinkie ring or something called a midi-ring.  I don't get midi-rings.  I've looked into the trend, but I just don't get it.  I don't get a lot of fashion in general.

Thankfully the ring fits my pinkie.

It is rather thick, so I feel it when I wear it, but it's cute, so I like it.


 Foodstirs: Heart Cookie Mix, $12.95

Foodstires is cofounded by Sarah Michelle Gellar.  The kit we received is also "free of artificial ingredients, GMOs, and preservatives."


 The kit is really cute!

And I love how it came with sprinkles and a heart cookie cutter.

This will be a fun activity on Vday, heh, and since I don't have a special dude in my life, I'll devour all of them!!  JK, I'll share ;0)


 Victoria's Secret: Coconut Milk Hydrating Body Lotion, $18

I love the smell of coconuts.  Love, Love, Love, all caps.  And this scent is nice and soft.  "The exclusive hydrating formula of this soothing lotion will help moisturize your body, even during the chilliest months of the year."  So we can slather it on in the Winter while dreaming of Summer.

Because coconuts make me think of  Summer.

I miss Summer.

SPECIAL EXTRA


 Victoria's Secret Sport Socks.

Heh, I need sports socks to encourage me to get back into my forgotten New Years Resolutions.

Thanks Victoria's Secret and Popsugar for the reminder.


Victoria's Secret: Reward Card

A $20 gift card.  There doesn't seem to be any restrictions, only that it expires on March 31, 2016.  I may need to go buy more lotion!  No, I'm not going to go buy lingerie.  That would be silly. Like I stated above, I don't have a special dude in my life.  Lotion it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment