Thursday, February 25, 2016

Attack of the Giant Bear!!

The bears are coming!  The bears are coming!

There's an infomercial on TV, I think it's one of those pajama commercials, showing a women hugging a giant bear.  That might be fun for a short period of time, but where are you going to keep the big thing!

I've also seen the bears at Costco in a giant crate holding only three.  No more than that can fit.

Amusing, not practical.

It reminds me of carnivals when I was a kid, traveling fairs and Circus Circus in Las Vegas.  Wondering how cool it would be to win the giant stuffed animal.  Looking on with envy if anyone walked by carrying one.

Now that I'm older it's just silly, though winning the giant bear would be a thrill.

Now you can buy one, bigger than any found at a prize booth.  No need to waste quarters throwing balls at tin cans, or shooting water into a hole to make the race horse move.

But still, where would you keep the darn thing?  Bigger question still, how are you going to get it home!!??

Heh, well, that last question was answered today when I was driving around town with me Mum.  Stick it out the back of the car!!

I think the cute bear was having fun. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment