Tuesday, September 1, 2015

August 2015 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review


 It's the beginning of September!

Which means this is a great time to finally review the August Popsugar Must Have Box.

I know.  I know. -_-;;

If you came here thinking there's spoilers for the September box, well . . . there is one spoiler at the bottom of this post, but this post is all about August.

POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.  On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.


 First look!


 All the items gallantly assembled.


 The pamphlet info thingy.  I always love the photography choices on the front.





This was the spoiler for this box.  I'm getting old and actually need this!  Ahh!!!!  So I'm glad to have it to try.  I've read nothing but good praise for this brand, so this should be good.

"Introducing the newest addition to the Cuppa Cuppa family, our Tea Balm Firming Eye Treatment begins as a base of real anti-oxidant rich tea. We blend Super Fruits to provide a rush of hydrators that firm and protect the delicate eye area and add next generation Peptides to target fine lines and wrinkles while strengthening the intercellular matrix to banish bags and dark circles."



How cute is this?  Well, not the design, just the saying, because it's totally Tangled.  Great way to start the morning!  (Not with coffee, silly, because I'm Mormon.  Yummy herbal tea is always nice.)




 So . . . Popsugar has this obsession with sending us a lunchbox every August. I haven't used the lunchbox from last year.  That said this box is actually the perfect Japanese bento size for when I'm ready to try that out.  As it stands this box is now sitting in my dresser drawer acting as a storage box.

Is it just me or does this lunchbox give off a Charlie Brown vibe?  I feel like I should stick a peanut butter sandwich in it, or something.



August is birthday month for Popsugar.  I can't remember what year this is for them.  So we got birthday cake pancake mix.  Haven't tried it yet, but it's a fun idea.  Not sure what I'll think of it when I finally try it!!!



I'm not sure what I think of this.  These napkins will get used.  They're totally giving off a Circus Circus vibe.  Or the Madonna Inn.



This is a really great item.  Usually I don't like gift cards, but this is a literal free 3 month subscription, no credit card required!  I just signed in, and there's so many videos.  I need to try it out on my phone.



I really like the plaid side.  It'll bring out my Scottish roots!  And I like the touch of pink.  I'm not sure of the pattern on the other side.  Very Wizard of Oz. 


Special Extra.


Obviously I can't use this product, but my Grandfather has an Ice Coffee addiction, so this will go to him.
 

And this is the spoiler for the month of September!!  Hopefully arriving within the next couple weeks (in which I won't procrastinate that review!!  Heh).  I don't have anything like this, so it'll be good.


No comments:

Post a Comment