Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Youngest Brother is Married!!!! AHHHHH!!!


 Boy, time sure flies by fast.

I can't believe last weekend has come and gone.  I Can't Believe My Youngest Brother is MARRIED!!!!!  You guys, he's 9 years younger then me.  Once upon a time I used to change his diapers and make him formula.  His FIRST WORD ever was "Sarah," before Mama and Dada. (I'm not joking.  It was.  I may have coached him.)  Goodness, and all those hours babysitting.  Being the oldest bears its responsibilities.

And now Robbie is married.

0_0


 And so happy.


 After Krista handed Lindsay the bouquet, my 5 yr. old niece decided to come up to them and hand Lindsay a flower she just plucked.

All the kids were picking flowers to pass the time.

(I wonder if there's a withered flower in my purse that my niece gave me . . . )


 Soon all the kids were rushing up to give flower tops and get hugs.

Lindsay then nestled each flower within her bouquet.


 The kids getting into a watery mess.


 My Grandma A and Grandpa R sharing an umbrella.

My Grandma was smart.  She didn't get sunburned.

Note to self: Use sunscreen.  It was invented for a reason.

Ouch.


 My nephew enjoying the chocolate mouse. *^-^*


 My 3 year old niece told me she was experimenting.

There were two water containers: One with citrus at the bottom and the other with purple grapes.

So she poured two glasses and started mixing them together "to get a new taste."

She's got a scientific mind!!!


The evening ended with Robbie, Lindsay, and friends doing an improv skit, everyone in the background recreating what Robbie and Lindsay will experience on their honeymoon.

Robbie and Lindsay met while attending this improv group.  I think Robbie had some kind of leadership position in the group, helping to arrange meeting places and so forth.  Lindsay, who was in my cousin Jordan's singles ward (Jordan is pictured above attempting a selfie right above a volcano), decided to try the group out, getting out of her comfort zone as an introvert.  And the rest is history!!

Soon after Lindsay and Robbie left in a rented car, complete with a driver.  That was my brother Michael's gift to them.  After Michael and Krista were married a few + years ago, their car was covered with food items (Oreo's, sliced cheese, etc), and the first thing they had to do was find an operating car wash around 9-10 pm at night.  Not fun.  Bad start to their honeymoon.  Michael didn't want Robbie and Lindsay to have the same experience.  And so the reception ended with class.


And now they're having the time of their life in Hawaii :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment