Friday, September 18, 2015

In What World Does Gaston beat Maleficent? Heroes VS Villains, Disney Style


It's become tradition now that when my Dad takes my Grandpa to Sensuous Sandwich for lunch, he texts me a photo of the latest tip leader board.  These last few months have been all about the heroes and villains of the Disneyverse.

At the beginning my bet was on Stitch, because he's awesome.  I mean, have you seen the first several minutes of Lilo and Stitch?  You don't even have to finish the movie to know he can win any battle.

Side Note:  How in the World did Kuzco beat Flynn Rider?  That makes no sense!  I mean, Flynn, when given an iron skillet, is unbeatable.  Throw in Rapunzel's hair and he can't be stopped.

Then I found out Baymax beat Stitch!  Sure, that lovable robot's got some mad skill, but Stitch would pulverize him.

And then my Dad texted me the above picture.

Me: In what World does Gaston beat Maleficent!!!!!!!???????

Dad: I know . . . silly people.

Me: -_-;;

Dad: Stitch Forever.

Me:  Yup!!  Stitch, pre-character development--as in beginning of movie vs end--could have beat all of them, at the same time.  He's like the Chuck Norris of the Disney world.

Dad: :D

I''ve lost all faith in humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment