Monday, September 21, 2015

September 2015 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review


 I'm not reviewing the September box on October 1st!

Victory right there.

 POPSUGAR Must Have is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.  On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.


 The reveal.




The info behind the items.



This was the big spoiler item for this box.

I keep my eyebrows trimmed, but I don't color them, though I should, because they're blonde and blend into my face.  It's nice getting items I should be using, but don't.  It comes with setting wax, highlighter, two shades you can mix together, tweezers, brush, shaping brush, and shaping stencils.



"A luxe vitamin E oil treatment that promotes strong and healthy nails for a look that says, “I’ve never worked a day in my life."

I used this last night, and I love smell and how it made my cuticles feel. 



These little stud earrings are so cute.  I like simple jewelry, and I don't have anything like this, so these will be fun.  They are 14 k gold over recycled brass with the studs made out of surgical steel.



This travel bag is well made well, and since I'm preparing for an awesome trip, this travel bag is going to be handy.  The clear pouch is TSA friendly.


And within the clear pouch there are two more bags, a shoe bag + an intimate bag, which is an awesome idea.



I love this item.  I used it yesterday and it smells so good and made my hair so soft. This may easily turn out to be my favorite item in the box!

From the website: "One product—multiple benefits. This leave-in conditioning spray enhances hair's softness, strength, manageability, and moisture levels while acting as a barrier against heat. The antioxidant-rich, milky blend contains a unique complex of nutrient-rich argan, rosehip, and coconut oils for superior nourishment without weighing hair down. It helps protect the hair from UV and free-radical damage, reduces frizz, and hydrates for hair that is smooth and healthy-looking."

Plus there are no phthalates or parabens.



Heh, I completely forgot I got this snack.  It looks really healthy.  I like almonds.


The coupons.

Overall I really like this box.  It's a win for me.  Maybe I'm just liking more practical boxes, because I know I'll use everything, but there's a good balance of items between fashion, makeup, and useful items.

And this is the spoiler theme for next months box.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment