Saturday, August 22, 2015

Too Early to be Thinking About Christmas!!!


It's that time of year again, when we're reminded that the onslaught of end of year festivities is just around the corner.  First it starts with Halloween, with orange and black ghouls all over the place, which have started to appear just this last week.  Halloween is more then 2 months away!  And I'm not quite finished with Summer.

Any-who, I'm still reeling from the fact that this year is passing so quickly.  Seriously, is time speeding up? Because it's crazy.

And then, after noticing the Fall/Halloween items at Hobby Lobby, I find, around the corner, full on Christmas displays!

Oy, vey!

As much as I love Christmas, I'm just not ready for it!

(Though, yes, I know we're supposed to keep Christmas in our hearts, always.)

But still, Not. Ready. At. All.

I still want to enjoy Autumn in peace . . . the lull before the snow storms.

Though, as a side note, those nutcrackers are pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment