Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pokemon in the Real World!!!



Pokemon in the real World.  Just think of it.

Traveling about to catch real Pokemon.

That's what the new Smartphone game, for Android and iPhone, will be like.

Pokemon GO!


And a handy trailer was just unveiled in all its epicness.

You wear this watch like device that vibrates when you get near a Pokemon, and then you catch it, and are able to battle Pokemon with other players.  Sounds cool.  I'm curious to see how it'll actually work.

The game will be free with in-app purchases--you know what that means--and the price for the watch like device hasn't been announced.

I guess this will be a good way to get people moving about while gaming, instead of sitting in front of a computer, T.V., handheld.  That aspect will be fun.

Pokemon GO will be released in 2016.  This is the article I read regarding the announcement: Pokemon GO for iOS and Android brings Pokemon into the real world.

Note 1: I think it's funny that the commercial shows adults in their 20's and 30's, probably because we can afford stuff now, and grew up with Pokemon. (Though I was in late High School when it became super popular.  My siblings lived through the school hype, and I watched the show with them, not really playing the game.)  Still, adults getting excited over Pokemon.

Confession: I'm excited.

Note 2: Those cards pictured at top of this blog post are mine.  No, I never actually learned how to play, I just bought the cards with best of intentions and never got around to it.

I still need to play Alpha Sapphire on my 3DS . . .

Note 3: Can you believe they've been making Pokemon games for 20 years?

How old do you feel?

How old?


No comments:

Post a Comment