Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Olaf Cat Seeks Refuge


 The Christmas tree is down and all things put away!

Yay!

And we did it before the end of January :P

As exciting as it is to more forward, Olaf, our furry love bug, has been a little forlorn without his hide out spot under the tree.  Regardless, he's resilient and will persevere!  Thankfully Olaf has a knack for finding new places to hang out.

Case in point: these boxes.


 A couple weeks ago I started writing a poem from Olaf's point of view, but it never made it past a few lines.  I'll finish it at some point, but here's what I've got so far:

"I'm only doing what cats would do.
 If you were a cat you'd do this, too.
You would climb trees whether fake or real.
You would find ornaments you'd want to steal.

I'm only doing what cats would do.
 If you were a cat you'd do this, too."


Olaf, you will be fine.
Hang in there bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment