Saturday, January 3, 2015

Down with the Old, Up with the New


 Is it so weird that I actually look forward to the New Year just so I can hang up the new Calender?  I bought this 2015 Calender last September, and for a moment I thought I lost it, but found it behind my toy chest.  (Yes, I have a toy box, yes, there's toys in it, but mainly I keep family heirlooms in it, like the necklace my Grandpa Stuff made, old records, my Great-Grandmothers purse, the chopsticks my Grandpa A got in Japan during the Korean War, etc.)


Anywho, I'm sad to take down the old calender.  I bought last years calender thanks to this picture.  It's how I imagine Prince Edward Island to be, at least when I read Anne of Green Gables and The Blue Castle.

In other news I'm still sick, but I'm starting to finally feel better.  Had quite a set back a couple days ago, and I still can't sing.  That's the worst part about a cold and laryngitis, not being able to sing.  I can sorta talk now, but my range is shot.  Better stay quiet and protect the voice, besides all the coughing.  Oh, the many thoughts that circle my head, but will never be uttered. (Actually, that's normal for me.  I recommend you be weary of us imaginative introverted folks.  Our minds are treacherous/dangerous places.  It's a good thing mind reading isn't possible.)

How many Back to the Future references will we hear this year?  How much bemoaning over the lack of hover boards will we read?

Happy 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment