Friday, August 8, 2014

The Grumpy Cat Invasion!


 Grumpy Cat!

Hanging outside my window . . . 

and probably not enjoying it one bit.


 This cat is everywhere, including this breath mint tin hanging out unopened on the kitchen counter.


 And here's a pile of grumpy cats I found at a Michael's craft store.


Now, when I first found out about Grumpy Cat, thanks to all those memes, I thought grumpy cat was a boy cat.  This little article in Entertainment Weekly informed me otherwise.

Grumpy is a girl cat . . . which explains so much!

Heh . . .

And to add to her awesomeness, Grumpy Cat isn't even her real name.

It's Tardar Sauce!

"Why on Earth is she so cranky?  She owned 2013!" ~ EW

And she seems to be taking over 2014.

Here's some of my favorite Grumpy Cat Memes.

(I don't know the original authors. If you want credit please let me know.)










And if that's not enough, here's an adorable video of Grumpy getting petted.


And kids reacting to Grumpy Cat!

(Be careful, Kids React video's are crazy addictive.)


My Mom has hopped on the Grumpy Cat train, following my brother Steven, after watching Grumpy Cat on a T.V. show.  Apparently Grumpy's smaller then you'd expect and really calm.

My Mom wants one.


Your Welcome

Now go away . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment