Friday, August 1, 2014

Summer and Fall Scenic Ski Lift at Sundance


 I've know about the scenic ski lift at Sundance for years, but never took the time to try it out, thinking it was crazy expensive.  But it's not crazy expensive, but quite reasonable, and with 4 or more from the same family, you get 10% off, which is nice.  I believe the day lift ends before 6:00pm, but I can't remember.  I would love to try out the Full Moon lift.

 

 The prices.


 On the way up with my Mom.  Grandpa, Grandma, and Aunt Tam were right before us.



 The beautiful view.  At one point we were right next to a cliff, and ended up eye level with a deer looking straight at us.


 On the way down.


Back on the ground.

The total trip time is around 45 minutes, which is a nice length.

I definitely want to ride the ski lift a few more times this year.  It's so relaxing and peaceful!  And next time I'll have to get off at the top and enjoy a hike :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment