Monday, July 14, 2014

July 2014 Your Bijoux Box Review with Spoilers


 Your Bijoux Box is a Jewelry Subscription monthly box, costing $35 with free shipping.  Ships to the USA and Canada.

And this is the anniversary box with 4 pieces instead 3 :0)


 The big reveal!


  Each box comes with an info card talking about each piece, why it was selected, and some styling options.  The Your Bijoux Box Blog also has some styling tips.


 Tropical Firecracker Necklace

This was the spoiler necklace for this month, and I love it!  Unfortunately it arrived damaged.  I emailed them this morning, and usually I hear within a few hours, but haven't heard back.  Hopefully they can send a replacement, because I already have an outfit I want to wear with this necklace.


 Fiji Drops

I love these earrings, simple and elegant.


 Daisy Adair Collar

This is my favorite piece in the box.  I can imagine this looking beautiful with a lace top.  Heh, unfortunately I don't have one, so I'll keep a look out :0)


Pretty Parfait Earrings

This months birthday gift.  Simple in a beautiful mint green.  These will look nice with the Daisy Adair Collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment