Sunday, June 15, 2014

Some Things Never Change and I Finally Go to the LDS Mid Singles Ward!!

This last week I received the seven season Road to Avonlea wide screen box set in the mail.  It's my all time favorite TV series.  So well done.  Family friendly.  Amazing.  Timeless.  Highly recommended.

So it got me feeling nostalgic, and I found an old Road to Avonlea book on my bookshelf and started thumbing through the pages.

Suddenly I found an old Star Wars book mark, one I had lost and forgotten, dating to the end of elementary school, and I had to laugh.

Some things never change!!

I love Road to Avonlea and Star Wars just as much now as I did as a kid.

But then good entertainment never gets old :0)

(In other news, Happy Fathers Day!!!  For Fathers day I gave my Dad the gift of finally going to the mid singles ward.  AKA, LDS mid singles = single between 31-45 years old.  This probably doesn't sound like a big deal, but for me it is.  I was called to be Relief Society President of my Young Single Adult ward when I turned 31, so that's where I was supposed to be, but now that I'm 32 it's time to move on.  Embrace this new stage in life.  Change is good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment