Friday, June 27, 2014

June 2014 Your Bijoux Box Review with Spoilers


 Your Bijoux Box is a Jewelry Subscription monthly box, costing $35 with free shipping.  Ships to the USA and Canada.

You can read my review of the April 2014 Your Bijoux Box here to see past contents.  
 
Another beautiful box.


 Each box comes with an info card talking about each piece, why it was selected, and some styling options.  The Your Bijoux Box Blog also has some styling tips.  Love their classic style.

 Camille Coral Necklace


 My favorite jewelry piece in the box!

I love the soft coral color and beautiful rhinestone accents.


Adeline Pearl Collar


 This piece was the spoiler for the Jun box released last May.  For some reason I thought the pearl pieces would be smaller, but I was surprised by the size!  A good surprise, mind :0)


 Gigi Earrings



I love of design of these earnings.  They remind me of Renaissance Royalty.  I'm going to have fun styling this pair.

Overall another wonderful box!

The July box is now on sale, and since it's their Birthday month, one year old, the July Your Bijoux Box is going to have 4 pieces instead of the typical 3!!!!  So excited.  And they've already released a spoiler.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment