Friday, May 30, 2014

International Radio at Your Finger Tips


I've been using iHeart radio on my cell for the longest time.  It's great, don't get me wrong, but the TuneIn app is my new obsession!!!

They have SO MANY International stations that you can stream live.

So far I've been listening mainly to FM Senri and BAN-BAN Radio from Japan.  Oh my goodness, I love it.  Of course I don't understand everything that is being spoken, but that's okay.  Actually, I don't understand most of what is spoken.  It's a learning process.

For my brother Robbie, who lived in Mendoza Argentina for a couple years, I found him FM Jerusalen: una radio nacida en el corazon de dios.  We listened to it for about an hour, and I really enjoyed the songs that played.

I've favorited some French stations, but I haven't really listened to them yet, because I keep going back to the Japanese stations that are really fun, but I need to explore more.  So many stations from France, and I completely forgot about Montreal and Quebec!

Oh, the possibilities.


Heh, yeah, and my cell phone screen is cracked again.  It happened on Splash Mountain or Indiana Jones, probably getting hit with my cell phone charger during the bumping around, or splashing down . . . I don't want to remember how soaked I got.  (Tip, the very front of the log on Splash Mountain is for the truly daring, especially at night.  Hehhhhhh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment