Thursday, May 1, 2014

April 2014 Your Bijoux Box Review with Spoilers


 Your Bijoux Box is a Jewelry Subscription monthly box, costing $35 with free shipping.  Ships to the USA and Canada.

You can read my review of the March 2014 Your Bijoux Box here to see past contents.  This is my second box, and it's another winner!!


 This box came with a jewelry cleaning cloth with simple instructions, and every box comes with an info card detailing the pieces Shana and Dorota selected.

Quick note, this box got sent late, and Shana wrote a little note on the info card as an apology, and there were two bonus items in the box!  Complete surprise.  And I ordered a 2nd May box, because I LOVE the spoiler, and Dorota contacted me yesterday to ask if my order was right, if I really wanted that second box, or if I wanted a single May box and have my subscription resume in June.

Amazing costumer service and response.  These two ladies truly care about this subscription they've put together, and they go above and beyond to make sure the quality remains constant.  There's so many jewelry subscriptions out there, and I did a lot of research in choosing one, and I'm so, so happy I choose Your Bijoux Box.


 Posy Circles Necklace:  I love this necklace.  It's delicate and girly, and I like it better then a lot of the pieces I've seen in J.Crew.  This necklace goes nicely with one of my pink sweaters.


 En Contradiction Tassel: This was the spoiler for the April box, so I've known about it for a month.  At first I was disappointed, not understanding the idea behind a tasseled necklace, but then I went into an Anthropology and they had a huge selection of tasseled necklaces with string.  I don't understand the string.

This piece is really high quality, two toned, with rhinestones.  I love how the tasseled bit is gold chain, and the chain itself is double layered with good weight. 


 The Sweet Amelie Necklace:  I LOVE this necklace.  Didn't mean to yell, but it's true.  The jeweled flower is a about the size of a nickel, which seems small, but is honestly the perfect size.  This necklace is elegant and dainty.

My bonus pieces!!


 This triangle necklace has quickly become one of my favorites.  I would, honestly, never choose it for myself, but it's the perfect length and size, and it just looks cool.  And I love the color of the pearls.


And I got these earrings.  So beautiful.

This April box is a huge win, and now I can't wait for May :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment