Thursday, May 8, 2014

Video Games Live in Salt Lake City

This is happening!

Video Games Live!!

Of course it isn't until this September, so I can't wait.  I feel extremely lucky its coming to Salt Lake City at all.  Steven and I have been talking about Video Games Live for years, noticing what cities were getting it, and whether we should plan a trip.

We don't have to go anywhere!  Except a short trip into Salt Lake this September, the same weekend as the Salt Lake Comic Con, which was totally by design, I'm sure.  I'm not complaining at all. 

The Utah Symphony will be performing, and they're fabulous.

Now, until then, I'll be listening to the Kingdom Hearts medley I downloaded to my IPod years ago.

Don't want to wish my life away, but September can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment