Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 2014 Your Bijoux Box Review with Spoilers


 Your Bijoux Box is a Jewelry Subscription monthly box, costing $35 with free shipping.  Ships to the USA and Canada.

You can read my review of the April 2014 Your Bijoux Box here to see past contents.  
 
Another winning box!
 
As a note, these boxes were sent early this month, and arrived in good time before Mother's day.  I was unfortunately (well, heh, fortunately) visiting California so I didn't get this box when it arrived.
 

 Each box comes with an info card with styling suggestions.


 The XOXO Bracelet and Necklace Set: The reason I ordered two May boxes!  One was a gift. 


 This bracelet and necklace set is as beautiful in person as I had hoped, and sparkles beautifully.  My Mom wore it all day a couple days ago and declared, "You really shouldn't be afraid to sparkle!"  She loves it, as do I :0)


 Corsica Confetti Necklace:  I wasn't so sure about this necklace when I first saw it, but I've grown to love it.  Fun and casual. I've already worn it a couple times.


 I've never really shown this in the past, but each jewelry piece comes with a velvet bag for storing.


And the gift box I bought came with a bonus gift card!  A very nice touch.

I'm loving the May box.  June can't come soon enough!  Not that I want to wish away my Summer, mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment