Friday, February 7, 2014

February 2014 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review with Spoilers


 I got my PopSugar box today.  So soon!  And I didn't even look at spoilers, so opening the box was a complete surprise, and that just makes it all the more fun.

POPSUGAR is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.
On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.
You can subscribe here.

 Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum in Apricot + Rosehip, valued at $23.99.  From their website:

"This highly concentrated face treatment is designed to deeply hydrate and reveal smoother, softer and more supple skin with improved tone. Moroccan Argan oil, packed with restorative omega fatty acids, intensely hydrates and replenishes. Apricot kernel oil moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity. Rosehip oil smoothes skin texture and helps even out tone. Fragrance-Free. Alcohol-Free. Gluten-Free. Vegan."

I can't wait to try this!  


 NCLA Nail Polish in Rodeo Drive Royalty, valued at $16.00.  I've never used this brand of nail polish, so I'm excited to try, and it's a very pretty shade of deep red.  Just in time for Valentines.


 Cinnamon Hearts from Sugar Wish, valued at $6.25?  It's four 1/4th bags at $25, so I'm guessing we got a 1/4 pound, but I don't know.  I had a couple, and they're tasty!  Another great Valentines item.  They're going to offset all the chocolate I plan on eating next Friday.


 k. hall designs PEONY Candle Tin, valued at $11.  This candle smells so nice, and it burns for 20 hours!  Yeah, I'm totally testing this claim.



 Gorjana and Griffin Brooks Jewelry Roll, valued at $45.  I don't own a jewelry roll, and this is a nice one.  I've taken necklaces on trips before and had them get all tangled up.  Not fun!  This item will help :0)


 Model Co. Lip Pops Duo Lip Gloss and LipStick, valued at $16.  This was supposed to come in my box, but my box arrived with it missing.  Very dissapointing.  I emailed Costumer Service, so hopefully they respond soon, and send this Model Co. Lip Duo to me.  Looking forward to it, because I love lip glosses.


And a bonus item!

Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash, valued around $3.  I just tried this, and I love it.  Nice scent that lingers.

Apart from the disappointment in not receiving an item, I love this box.  Another great month for PopSugar.  (And it will be even greater when I get the lip duo.  Hope Costumer Service gets back to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment