Thursday, January 2, 2014

Maybe Being Naughty is Better then Nice . . .


Happy New Years!!  2014 . . . crazy stuff.

It's always fun, after a Holiday, checking out all the deals out there.  Valentine's the best!  All those discounted heart shaped chocolates.  Candy at a great price.

I found this little Santa's Menu wall hanging while standing in line at Kneaders Bakery and Cafe, and my first thought after reading the list was that I'd rather be Naughty then Nice!!  It's all those Holiday sweets.  I'm done with them.

On the menu the naughty kids get Spinach, Onions, and Brussel Sprouts.  If broccoli was included on the list I would have been doubly excited.  Mmmmm broccoli . . . and spinach, and onions, and brussel sprouts . . . asparagus is suddenly sounding quite yummy.

The nice kids get Candy Canes, Cookies, Milk and Fudge.  Two weeks ago that would have been awesome, in moderation, but now all I can think is "Blah . . . "

And then another thought came to me: If Naughty kids were stuck eating only healthy foods and Nice kids got sweets all day, the naughty kids would be super healthy with loads of energy, and the nice kids would be overweight and lethargic.

This Santa needs to rethink thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment