Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 2014 POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review with Spoilers


 Popsugar Must Have subscription box got the boxes shipped a little late this month, but mine shipped out last Monday, and I got it this morning.  Super fast.  Honestly, I love this box!!!!  Makes up for December :0)

POPSUGAR is a monthly subscription lifestyle box for gals.  The cost is $39.95 a month, free shipping, but it's cheaper when you subscribe with a 3, 6, or 12 months subscription.

On any month you can receive goodies for home, a book, fitness, snack, makeup, pampering, fashion, etc.  You never know what you're going to get, only that it will be fun and worth around $100, give or take a little.

You can subscribe here.


 White Truffle Pipcorn, valued at $6.  I've heard so much about truffles, but haven't tried anything with truffles, dispute my love of mushrooms.  They're so expensive.  This popcorn (pipcorn) is really nice, tasty, and light.

 

The Juice Generation: 100 Recipes for Fresh Juices and Superfood Smoothies, by Eric Helms, Retails at $20.  I'm not into the Juicing trend as a whole, being a lover of meat and chewing food, but I am fond of juices and smoothies, and this book is nicely put together.  Bright colorful pictures, and an explanation of all the superfoods and why they're so good to eat.  Also, there's tips and advice for making your own concoctions.  

Super cool.


 Revlon by Marchesa Box O' Files, valued at $3.49.  I need to get into the habit of filing my nails when I cut them, and these are such a cute set

 

 2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar, by Rifle Paper Co., valued at $16.00.  This calender is so cute!!  Below is a picture of the calender opened to April, which is the Paris map.  Each page is a map of some famous cities around the world, done in a fun style.  After I'm done using this calender at the start of next year, I'm going to frame my favorite pictures for the wall.


 See how cute the calender is?


 (Malin+Goetz) Detox face mask, valued at $40, Full Size!  I'm so excited to try this!  This product has such good reviews, and everyone on the forum I visit says this detox face mask feels so good.  A perfect pamper item.  And the size is actually quite large.  From the website:

"Winner of Allure Magazine's Editor's Choice Best of Beauty Awards (2008) Best Deep Cleansing Mask. An easy 5-minute foaming gel mask: Innovative, oxygenating cleansing agents replace harsh detergents and drying clays to deep-pore-cleanse, lifting dirt, oil and make-up away from the skin without irritation, while creating a physical barrier to seal hydration. Complex amino acids and natural almond extract gently and effectively purify, clarify, balance and soothe. Stable Vitamin C, antioxidants Vitamin E and Soy Protein help firm and address concerns for aging while instantly brightening complexion. Natural fragrance and color."

Pure Luxury, which is one of the reasons I subscribed to Popsugar in the first place, so I can experience and discover amazing items I didn't know about.


Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves.  No one can find the link to these gloves, and I had no luck getting the information, but I love these!  I've never owned a pair of tech gloves, never really knew what they were, but these are nice and comfortable.  What's even more awesome is that these gloves fit perfectly!!!  I've got such short fingers, and it's hard finding gloves that aren't too long.  It's delightful that I finally own a pair that fits!

Overall a fantastic box.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not into juicing either, but the recipes looked delicious in the book, and you will love your nails once you start filing them. As soon as I started, I was addicted and now I can't cut my nails unless I have a file nearby to finish the job.

    ReplyDelete