Friday, September 27, 2013

Kid Rooms at the Salt Lake City Parade of Homes 2013


 One of the fun aspects of checking out the Parade of Homes in Salt Lake City was seeing all these fun kid rooms.  Many were dedicated to Make a Wish foundation kids, honoring children in the area.  Very inspiring.  

I loved this Dr. Seuss room.  So much fun!






 I hope the child this room was dedicated to gets all these fun Star Wars toys.




 I LOVE bookshelves, and this is a great idea for kid shelves.


 Great idea for storing instruments!



And finally, I think this little girls room is adorable with the ballet terms written on the wall.

2 comments:

  1. Um...the Dr Seuss room? Did someone actually PAINT all that on the wall? That's amazing! And it's a good thing you clarified about the ballet terms on the wall, because I seriously did not know what any of that stuff meant. And I'm pretty sure they do get all the stuff in the room. And holy cow. Some of those things must have taken FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being there in person it looks like someone did paint the walls in the Dr Seuss room. It was really impressive in person! And I was thinking about the ballet terms and "Frappe," which is a very basic bar move, is also the name of a coffee like drink.

      Seeing the rooms was really cool :0)

      Delete