Tuesday, September 17, 2013

In Which My Cell Phone Gets Naked


A month ago my phone fell in Epic slow motion style (in my line of sight, anyway).  My brother Michael tackled it yesterday, after backing up my cell's information, and watching the video a few times.  I was so nervous!  It was not easy watching my phone get taken apart, layer by layer.  There was a point when I went into the next room, feeling like I was in a hospital waiting room.










And how did it turn out??!!


 The LCD screen got bent in the process, so my Dad ordered a new one, and hopefully it will be here by the weekend.  It was sad, and my brother felt bad, and I felt bad for him . . . and my phone.  He did try!!  It's not an easy thing to do.


I have faith it will get fixed!  Michael's crazy technical genius will see to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment