Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Witches Night Out at Gardner Village


 Happy Halloween!

I heard years ago how much fun Witches night is at Gardner Village in West Jordan Utah.  I thought it was going to be some small thing, but I was curious, so my sister-in-law Kirsta and I thought a girls night out would be a lot of fun.



 It was so much fun!  And big!  I couldn't believe how many people were there.  Everyone was dressed up, or at least had witches hats; some hats were decorated in the most elaborate, wonderful ways.  My favorite were these three older women dressed up as the three Sleeping Beauty fairies.  That was cool. 

The evening was like spending a night at Hogsmeade!


 Then we wandered into the Christmas Celebrate store and I saw this.


Now I'm ready for Christmas . . . minus the snow.  Okay, one day I'm going to buy this set.  I love the peanuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment