Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Trip to Scotland? Yes, Please.


Ah, man.  Being the Disney freak that I am, I'm on their mailing list.  So, every so often I'm sent something that takes my breath away . . . as in, "That's so cool!"  A couple years ago Disney opened a family hotel retreat in Hawaii called Aulani, a paradise every family can enjoy.  For a while there it seemed I was getting a mailing a month for it.  That took my breath away.  Someday I'll make it to Hawaii.

And sometime ago, back in 2005, the company started "Adventures by Disney."  Last year I got a mailing for their Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos vacation that looked amazing.  Though, Italy sounds nice too.  Then last weekend I got this:     


An Adventure in Scotland, inspired by Pixar's Brave!!!  Beside Japan, and Paris . . . and Italy, Scotland is a country I've been dreaming of visiting for years.  It's not just beautiful with amazing ruins and castles, but I've got deep ancestry there as well. 


So I've been dreaming, and drolling, over this all weekend!  "Happy thoughts!" as Peter Pan would say . . . though he seemed to prefer London, despite his American accent. 

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment