Thursday, February 23, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 37-40

(Day 37 of the 365 day photo challenge 02-08-2012) 

This is the very first Dummies book I've gotten, though I do have to add that I got it with my Mom.  We've had an Etsy shop since November, and not a whole lot of sales sense.  There are those that sale big, those that are well established, but for newcomers it's hard to get noticed.  So we got this book to help us see through the murky waters.  There's a lot of information, good information, though I'm still pouring over it.  Mainly networking is the key, and we're still learning how that works.  No one said it would be easy.

     (Day 38 of the 365 day photo challenge)

There was a former post I made about my postcrossing habit.  A few weeks ago I discovered that the post office raised prices again.  Instead of international postage costing $0.98, it now costs $1.05, and they don't have a stamp yet that matching the change.  So for fun, and because I love getting stamps myself, a $0.20+$0.45+$0.45 stamp=$1.10, only 5 cents over.  Not that bad.  I went to the USPS website and discovered all these amazing stamps, and that first day issue envelopes are not that expensive.  Back in High School I used to collect stamps, and it's something I've missed, so I got a nice little selection of canceled stamps.  This is one of the new Year of the Dragon stamp, which I think is incredibly cool. 

  (Day 39 of the 365 day photo challenge)

Admittedly, my last few pictures haven't been that exciting, so on this day I took my camera everywhere.  Here I was in the Walmart parking lot, not the most thrilling of locations, but then I saw this cute bird on the shopping cart, and had to take the shot.

(Day 40 of the 365 day photo challenge)

When I first took this picture, I totally know why I was taking it, but now it's nothing but torture!!  I'm on a no sugar diet with my sister-in-law, but we've allowed ourselves treats we can have on occasions to help with our cravings.  One of my allowances is frozen yogurt, and nobody makes it better then Red Mango.  The nice thing is that they're constantly getting new flavors to replace old ones.  The bad thing is that they're constantly losing great flavors for new ones.  Right now they have a Caribbean Cocoanut yogurt that's simply Epic.  Okay, I'm driving myself crazy.  You can find out how my sister-in-law is dealing with this goal of ours on her blog at k.stuff.

Hope you guys are having a great day!
Sarah
  

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about Red Mango...looks like a must try place! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to! It's a little tart, but that's because it's real yogurt with all the natural pro-biotics. It's so good.

    ReplyDelete