Saturday, February 18, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 33-36

(Day 33 of the 365 day photo challenge 02-04-2012)

This restaurant is next to the dollar theater, and has been through many incarnations.  When we first moved here it was a fabulous Mexican restaurant, hence the style of the building, but now it's a Japanese and Chinese buffet.  It's quite funny how the theme and look of the place doesn't match, but I did go with my Dad and brother when they first opened and the food was really quite good.

(Day 34 of the 365 day photo challenge) 

My two Grandma's!!  I love them so!  I took this the day my little niece got her baby blessing.  She was absolutely adorable, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get her in her beautiful dress.   

 (Day 35 of the 365 day photo challenge) 

For fun I started working on piano versions of songs I like, as an ear training practice.  All those dreaded days I spent in music dictation; that subject was nearly the death of me, literally.  I think at BYU I experienced every single emotion in that class, in the dreaded E wing of the HFAC.  You're either good at it or your not, and I'm not, but with some help and coaching I survived.  This song is "All About Your Heart" by Mindy Gledhill, and I'm in love with it, mainly because someone did a Hunger Games fanvideo, where I discovered the song, and I can't help but think of Peeta when I listen to it.  The song fits him perfectly.

(Day 36 of the 365 day photo challenge) 

My cousin Heather gave this to me.  She got it the very last week Roberts Crafts closed, getting a few as a fun cousin token.  I love the style.  Very girlie chic.     

Hope your week was awesome,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment