Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter and Wingspan

"When the focus of our lives is on Jesus Christ and His gospel, we can feel joy regardless of what is happening--or not happening-- in our lives." Russell M. Nelson

This has been a beautiful Easter day, and I hope it's been wonderful for everyone.

I've been playing around with Wingspan a little.  It's a board game about collecting birds and eggs.  Perfect for Easter!  The eggs are so tiny and cute, and if you upgrade to the speckled eggs they're even cuter.  There's an app called "Wingsong" that makes the game even more enjoyable.  Super basic and easy to use, as its only function is to recognize cards and play their birdsong.  So cool.  I'm going to try and figure out solo mode in a little bit, so hopefully the automa won't be too hard to manage.

Lately I've been binging a YouTuber called HealthyGamerGG.  He's a psychologist.  As usual I don't agree with everything, and I don't like the swearing, but he does drop truth bombs and gives good advice.  I was just watching a video and he said that we "gain confidence through failure."  I'm so going to ponder and implement that.  And he also talks about being careful with future thinking, heh, yeah... something I need to work on.  Future thinking is okay, it just has a habit of causing problems when overused and taken to extremes. Heh... :\

Anywho, still many hours left in the day,
Have a good one,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment