Monday, April 4, 2022

Maybe I Shouldn't Stay Away from this Blog

So many thoughts.

I was determined to stay away from writing anything on here, but it's growing quite difficult. All these words circling my brain, begging a more permanent form. I've kept this blog for 10 years, highs and lows all over, but this blog has remained consistent.

When it comes to my creative efforts those do need time. I'm currently working through the basics and building from there, creating a solid foundation in the process. There's a bunch of doubts and nerves and other silly whatnot's attacking me as I push through false perceptions, but I'm pushing, fighting with sword in hand. Swords are cool, by the way. ;0)

But I don't know what to do with this blog! I love to write. I like putting words together while formulating thoughts and ideas. I was getting anxiety blogging, which is why I needed this break, wanting a longer break, but old established habits die hard.

Honestly, I don't know what to say in terms of how often I'll write. Maybe I shouldn't make grand declarations. Just go with the flow. Figure this out as I continue to figure my life out.

And with that said, I don't know who will see this, or if anyone will. I'm not going to link these posts to my social media accounts, as I did in the past. Social media is something I really don't get nor wish to understand. It's a little crazy. 0_0

I'm just hanging out in this little nook on the internet sharing eclectic whatevers, hoping everyone is doing okay, being brave in this ever changing world.

Whoever you are, you are important and loved.

Sarah

(P.S. a lot of my blogs going forward for a time will be written on the blogger app, which is super difficult to use and doesn't have spell check. So I'm apologizing in advance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment