Thursday, September 9, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast, Episode 73 - "In Plain Sight" - Asteroids

The Creator's Playbook 

Episode 73 - "In Plain Sight" - Asteroids

Hosts: My bro Michael and I

"Who doesn’t love a good Earth annihilation story? An asteroid spiraling towards Earth! I mean, it sure caught the dinosaurs by surprise. But is that all asteroids are good for? There’s a treasure trove hiding away in space rocks. Fortunes and resources that would have made the cunning Long John Silver crazy with wanting desire. What possibilities lay in the asteroid belt and beyond? Join Sarah and Michael as they explore the power of asteroids and what they mean for the future of the human race in life and fiction."

This was a fun podcast.  Doing this podcast made me realize how much I need to learn and relearn, which honestly is a good thing.  Something I enjoy.  For this podcast I prepared by doing a lot of research. In terms of a good quick refresh there's a video by Professor Dave Explains called: Pluto, Comets, Asteroids, and the Kuiper Belt.  Though I kept mixing up the names of moons in the podcast.  There's not a moon named Titus!  Though there should be.  Heh, though Titus in Greek means Titan, which is a moon that surrounds Saturn.  Titus is a really good solid name.

So Michael and I just had fun nerding out and theorizing stuff.  Asteroids really do hold so many possibilities in terms of value and potential use for the human race.  In terms of space exploration and growth they hold the key.

Have a great day!
The podcast can be heard on Spotify and other podcast places,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment