Thursday, September 23, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast, Episode 75 - "The Spoiler" - Doomsday Device

The Creator's Playbook 

Episode 75 - "The Spoiler" - Doomsday Device

Hosts: My bros. Steven and Robbie.

"Fiction has done some pretty wild things with super weapons. They've become the center conflict in many stories from comic books to epic sci-fi, but how does one make an interesting and terrifying super weapon? Join Robbie and Steven as they explore the methods necessary to do just that."

We've been working really hard on getting these episodes released on Wednesdays.

I actually haven't listened to this episode.  Been prepping and researching for next weeks episode, getting set to record and fully edited by the weekend.  

Robbie doesn't seem happy about it.  We just had a meeting and he wants us to listen to this episode to learn from it.  We're all still learning what works vs what doesn't.  There's so many things I still struggle with.  Ending an episode.  Usually whoever is co-hosting with me closes the episode out, as I freeze up and sometimes can't pull it all together.  Challenge for next week!  There's so much we want to do with the podcast, and Steven and I are meeting soon to get social media worked out.  Heh, something else I struggle with... social media. 0_0

I hope you're all having a great week,
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment