Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast: Episode 66 - "Dynamic Bummer" - Dynamic Duo

The Creator's Playbook 

Episode: Episode 66 - "Dynamic Bummer" - Dynamic Duo

Hosts: My brothers Robbie and Steven with Lucky Streak Games.

"Some characters just aren't the same without their empowering partner at their side. Dynamic Duos have made incredible characters, where one without the other leaves story wanting for more. Today we are joined by Lucky Streak Games, and with Robbie and Steven as the host, they're going to create their very own dynamic duo."

This was posted today (Saturday), and I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I will on Sunday, and I'm super excited.  It's the infamous Dynamic Duo episode, which I've heard so much about, so it'll be fun finally listening to this new podcast episode, which is found wherever podcasts are hosted.  Wahoo. 

In other news, my episode goes up this coming week... and I haven't recorded it yet. 0_0  A part of it is because my throat was affected by the general anesthetic, but it's so much better now.  Also I'm recording with Steven, and told him the topic, but we decided to change topics, and I'm starting from scratch.  Monday is going to be a roller coaster!  It will be a good challenge.  And I plan to have the editing done by Wednesday, so it can go up Wednesday or Thursday.  That's the goal!!  I actually really like editing episodes.

Have a great week! :D
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment