Monday, July 19, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast: Episode 65 - "Magic Not Included" - Legends

The Creator's Playbook 

Episode: Episode 65 - "Magic Not Included" - Legends

Hosts: My brothers Michael and Robbie

"Sometimes incredible, true stories get passed around like wild fire. They grow and flourish to heroic proportions turning what once might have been true into a fantastical legend. Incredible, yes, but even though they might be founded in truth, it can become nearly impossible to know what part of the legend is fact and what is fiction. Legends can inspire your character to grow! Sometimes all your character needs a great story to help them find the courage to to act. Join Michael and Robbie as we discuss legends and how we can apply them to make epic adventures for our characters to learn from."

I hope you're all having a great week.  This is the latest Creator's Playbook podcast, this time hosted by my brother's Michael and Robbie.  If you're in the mood for some creativity or a good story, I hope you can enjoy a listen.  You can find it on spotify and other podcast hosting locations.

It's been many weeks since I've been on an episode.  With my surprise surgery my brother's have been amazing and reworked the schedule.  This week I'll be back to recording, and on the last week of the month the episode will be posted.

Have a great week!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment