Saturday, May 1, 2021

Back After a 3 Week Social Media Fast...

These last few weeks have been interesting.

Usually when I do one of these social media fasts I come back feeling refreshed.  This time that didn't happen.  Maybe it was this last year, but these last few weeks ended up making me feel even more isolated, my loneliness amplified.  As an introvert I realized this blog helps me feel connected to the world.  Maybe that's a bad thing?  Just in general I ended up feeling more disconnected.

I did have some moments that were nice, spending good quality time with family.  BTW, I'm getting another niece!!

This has been a healing time for me.  Don't want to get too into it, but I've been dealing with health stuff.  All I'll say is that if you know someone on a PPI, acid reflex reducer, look into side effects and so forth.  I've been on/off various types of meds since Middle School.  Didn't take them in my 20's, but a couple or so years ago I started getting Omeprozel over the counter.  Took it way longer than advised, and I'm reaping the consequences.  There's another thing or two going on, but I've had some frightening, painful moments.  Learned the hard way you don't cold turkey it.  So I'm taking it every other day, taking collateral silver and aloe vera juice (small doses), and next month sometime I'm going to start on digestive enzymes.  A few weeks ago I was pretty sick, but I'm doing so much better. 

I'm ready to get going again with this blog.  I missed writing on here!!  

Life is crazy, but pausing now and then to heal, reflect, learn, and grow is always needed.  These last few weeks were challenging in different ways, but it was needed.  Still figuring a whole lot out, but that's really a full life process.

Sarah

P.S. Heh, I may or may not have gone onto Instagram a couple times to look up art stuff... and so forth. :\  Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment