Saturday, May 29, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast: Episode 58, "Sexy Beard" ~ Princess

The Creator's Playbook 

Episode: Episode 58, "Sexy Beard" ~ Princess

Hosts: Steven and Sarah

"Many stories call for a character to hold a mantle they didn't ask for. Sometimes that mantle is thrust upon them, other's they are born into is without a choice of their own. These come in many different titles and rolls. Today we are going to take a look at the role of the Princess in storytelling!We chat about what the role that Royalty plays in the world today, and look at how the character of the princess has been used in the development of enchanting stories. Join hosts Steven and Sarah as we develop our very own Princess character, and tell her story."

Who doesn't like a good ol' princess story?  I mean, Disney has sure made a business out of it. :P  We've all grown up with princess stories from movies, fairy tales, fantasy, and real life princesses.  Steven and I talk about princesses in this episode, and he purposely set it up so I wouldn't go Sci-Fi!  No, seriously, after recording this episode I texted him: "Just realized... we didn't go Sci-fi."  In which Steven replied: "Oh I intended that on purpose. ;)"  So.... hmmm.

But I like what we came up with, and I'm actually wanting to play around with these ideas for a future project.  

So I hope you have time and enjoy this episode.
Have a happy memorial weekend.  
Sarah
 
P.S. I just realized Monday is Memorial Day, so starting up Classic Movie Monday on that day seems disrespectful to those who have passed serving our country, but I will post something.
 
And... I was going to write another note but just forgot.  Must not have been important.

See ya next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment