Sunday, April 18, 2021

The Creator's Playbook Podcast: "Space Ducks" - Turning Point

 
 
Hosts: Sarah and Robbie

"What was the moment our life changed directions? What caused it? Why did that thing create a proverbial hinge in our own lives and send us off to new things and new places. Turning Point is something not only all stories share, but we ourselves experienced personally throughout our lives. Join Robbie and Sarah as they take a character and push them in a new direction."
 
This was such an interesting episode to record.  Robbie did the prompt, and I had the darnedest time focusing!!!  In the prompt, without giving too much away, the character wipes bug guts off his face shield, but for some reason I heard "duck's", so as he continued reading I was just fixated on ducks, and why were there ducks, and just didn't hear the rest of the story.  Robbie had to reread it to me again (which is edited out) and ducks became a joke during the episode.
 
Heh, so it was fun.  Still a little hung up on all the ducks. :P  So hopefully you have a little extra time and can check the episode out.  Hopefully you find it funny.

PS. I know I said I was returning to this blog in the beginning of May, but then realized that it would still be good to do the podcast posts.  I still stumble onto social media out of habit, so it's been a challenge.  Uninstalled FB off my phone, and it's been a total eye-opener to how addicted I am to the app.  Constantly I want to open it, go to the empty space on my home page, and get a little sad, so it's good I'm taking this break.  It's just so weird!!!

See you in a week with another Podcast update!

Sarah
 
PPSS: I'm going to challenge myself to not talk about space on my next episode. >_<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment