Friday, November 27, 2020

#Givethanks Day 6: The Gift of Life

Another quickie as I like to write these the day before, and I just had Thanksgiving dinner, family is still over, and I'm about to fall asleep. :P Actually, true story.

But goodness, have you ever stopped to realize the incredible blessing it is just to be alive?  To have a life!?  To be in this moment right now?  It's remarkable.  Truly.  Life is remarkable.

Granted, everything isn't perfect.  I'm super crazy far from being perfect.  And there are some things I'm doing better at than others, by a lot.  But you know what?  I'm just happy to be alive.  

Life is a miracle.

You are a miracle! :D

(PS. The pie was yummy. :0)

"I have concluded that counting our blessings is far better than recounting our problems." ~ Russell M. Nelson 

(This challenge is inspired by President Nelson's challenge to share Gratitude everyday for a week on social media.)


No comments:

Post a Comment