Friday, December 25, 2015

A Merry Christmas To Us All!


“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!” Scrooge on Christmas, Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol.

I hope everyone is having an amazing day with friends and family, and is safe.  Last night it seems we got at least a foot of snow, and it took my brother and sister-in-law 1 1/2 hrs. to drive into Salt Lake this morning.  Sundance Ski Resort got about 19 inches of snow!

P.S. My Mom couldn't resist putting this jingle bell collar on The Olaf Cat.  So far he hasn't taken it off!  Though his reaction after having it first placed on him was quite comical.  Looking behind him with a jump every time he walked, but he seems used to it now.

Merry Christmas! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment