Sunday, March 15, 2015

Attack of the Cookie Monster Brownie


"Cookie Monster Brownie: These brownies are studiously put together WITHOUT EGGS so that they can be handled without refrigeration.  These brownies are EXTREMELY RICH and have a tendency to cause cookie monster syndrome.  (WARNING: these brownies are so delicious that some people grow blue fir and begin saying "OMNOMNOM" whenever they eat them.)

This is my giggle for the week.

I found these at the BYU Creamery on 9th, on a trip with my Grandma to get yummy ice cream.  (Seriously the best.)  What's even more funny is that I haven't been to the BYU campus in well over a year, so I used Google Maps to help me find the store.  The program steered me wrong!  I kept getting lost.  It led me to a dead end.  At one point I suddenly found myself at the Provo temple.  They've built up the campus quite a bit, and Google Maps is currently out of the loop with these changes.

My Grandma kept laughing . . . at me!

But we found the Creamery, and I shall never get lost trying to find the store again.


 I'm sure Snoopy would approve of these Cookie Monster Brownies.

I didn't get one, instead opting for yummy chocolate brownies and a scoop of chocolate nut brownie ice-cream.  Super OMNOMNOM worthy.

Of course too much indulgence will lead to this:


But a little treat now and then isn't just warranted, but necessary :0)

(Images from the Hallmark book "Have Another Cookie (It'll Make You Feel Better".)

No comments:

Post a Comment