Friday, November 15, 2013

Yuzen Winter Box Review


 I subscribed to another subscription box, so now I'm at two!  (I hear sub boxes are addicting, and that's pretty much the case.)

I just subscribed to Yuzen, which delivers 4 times a year, corresponding with the 4 seasons: Spring (February), Summer (May), Autumn (August), and Winter (November).  It's $33 a box, and the theme is all about bringing a little Zen to your life.  The site states, "Each box has the very best Eco-conscious products to nourish the body and soul."  

"Each box includes high-quality natural and organic personal care products, healthy snacks, and lifestyle items carefully chosen from about 6 companies."  It's mainly filled with deluxe sample sizes, which are smaller then the original size, but big enough to try and use.  Sometimes there's full size items, too!!  (Which is the best :0)

I view this as my new pampering box.


 The packaging is so pretty.  It feels like a gift.


 What lies within the tissue.


Lavender Chamomile Soy Candle by LEVEL.  Size received: 2 oz, travel size, valued at $6.67.  (Original size is 6 oz, valued at $19.99).  I'm so happy I got the lavender chamomile scent!  So many different scents were being sent in boxes, so the scent you receive will be a surprise.  On Make Up Talk some people mentioned getting Cedar, Forest, and Grapefruit Bergamot.


Sun Cups Mint Cups: 2 received, valued at $1.66.  Nut free and gluten free.  They're pretty good.  I would like to try the caramel cups and dark chocolate sunflower butter cups sometime.


Kerstin Florian Fuß Balm.  Sized received: 30 ml or 1.0 oz, valued at $8.  (The original size is 133 ml or 4.5 oz. for $36.)  "Menthol, rosemary, pine and lavender provide nourishing and protecting care for the feet. Softens cracked heels."  I've already started using this foot balm, and I love it.


 Jurlique Rose Hand Cream.  Sized received: 15 ml or .5 oz., valued at $9.38.  (Original sizes available at 40ml for $25 and 125ml for $49.)  This hand cream smells amazing!!  It's my favorite item in the box.  I'm going to use it all up so quick.  This item received the "InStyle Hall Of Fame Winner 2013 Best Beauty Buys."  I'm not surprised.  


Sanitas Moisture Mist.  Size received: 60 ml valued at $5.41  (Original size is 200 ml, valued at $18.)  This will be apart of my new morning ritual.

"Moisture Mist maximizes the delivery of active ingredients deep into the skin. Moisture Mist effectively hydrates and heals the skin in addition to enhancing the penetration and spreadability of a moisturizer."


SpaRitual Mini Nail Lacquer: Golden Rule Glitter: .17 oz, valued at $6.50.  This will look really pretty over a solid base color.


 Tara Aromatherapy Stress Relief roll-on remedy.  Size received 5ml, valued at $3.17.  (Original size is 1oz for $19.)  This stress relief smells so good!  The essential oils are lavender, Red Mandarin, Rose Geranium, Pink Grapefruit, and Ylang-Ylang. The oil blend is pretty thick so you have to shake it a bit to get it working.


Jane Iredale 24-Karat Gold Dust. Full Size Product!!  $13.50.  This is so pretty and so versatile!  "Apply it to the cheeks, eyes and lips for a delicately gilded look. Mix it with a moisturizer for the décolletage; or into your favorite hair product for luminous locks!"  You can see ideas for application down below.



Pino Coconut Aloe Facial Mask: valued at $6.  (some boxes got the Milk and Honey mask, which is actually valued at $8).

So I paid $33 and got about $60.29 worth of product, and I know I'll have fun using everything!  I've already started working through the rose hand cream and the foot balm.  The stress roll on has a nice uplifting scent.  It's fun trying out products I've never heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment