Wednesday, April 11, 2012

365 Day Photo challenge: Days 60-63

 (Day 60 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-02-2012)
Birds on the roof!  Okay, this isn't the most exciting photo, but I thought they were awfully cute.  No angry birds here!  (Ha, ha, ha . . .)


(Day 61 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-03-2012)

I pretty much love all things Pirate, and this bottle hails from a gift shop in Cambria California (My second most favorite place to visit, right behind Disneyland, which also has pirates).   

(Day 62 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-04-2012)

Talking about Disneyland, I got this there a couple years back.  Don't have a frame for it yet, so it sits happily on my 10+ year keyboard.  When I saw it I cracked up laughing, stepped away, went to it again, lost it in another fit of giggles, and bought it immediately.  Unfortunately that was in the beginning of the day, so I carried it everywhere.  It's Winnie the Pooh imitating Jackson Pollock!  It's adorable.

       (Day 63 of the 365 day photo challenge 03-02-2012)

This is in an indoor garden at Thanksgiving Point, one of my most favorite places to visit here in Utah Valley.  This month they're having the Tulip Festival, and the gardens are absolutely beautiful.  And, apparently, they have the largest Dinosaur museum in the World.  I've visited, and it's Epic.

Have a great day!
Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. We're headed to the gardens this weekend! The gardens are the main reason we have a membership at Thanksgiving Point!

    P.S. We are going to Disneyland.
    P.P.S. In a week and a half.
    P.P.P.S. Don't hate me 'cause yous jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not jealous! I hope you guys had a great time:0) Someday I'm going to get a membership to Thanksgiving Point!! That place is awesome.

      Delete